WACKER Fluid 1000 is a linear, non-reactive polydimethyl siloxane with a viscosity of approx. 1 000 mm²/s. Due to its chemical structure, WACKER Fluid 1000 has an outstanding property profile, which sets it apart from organic materials such as mineral oils.
WACKER Fluid 1000 is a clear, odorless and colorless liquid.
- minimal change in physical properties over a broad temperature range
- excellent water-repellent properties
- good dielectric properties
- low surface tension and thus high surface activity
- chemically highly unreactive
- low solidifying point
- high flash point
- high heat resistance
- good solubility in a wide range of solvents
- release agent
- hydraulic fluid