Wacker E 41 M is aqueous silicone fluid emulsion containing un-reactive medium-viscosity polydimethylsiloxane.
The emulsion creates a thin but highly effective parting film. It does not carbonise or gum even at temperatures which would quickly destroy organic mould release agents, does not build up moulds, and does not discolour or damage rubber or plastics.
Wacker E 41 M
- Excellent high temperature resistant
- Excellent non-stick properties in contact with sticky substances
- Excellent water repellency
Wacker E 41 M is release agent that has been developed for use in
- As release agents in vulcanization
- As lubricants, e.g., for gaskets
- As release agents in the moulding of thermoplastic and thermosetting materials
- As additive to pigments and filler to improve processability
- As release agents in diecasting, precision casting and in the Croning process.
|Properties||Wacker E 41 M|
|Type of Emulsion||Oil in water|
|Solid Content (%)||34-35|